January 24-25, 2007
Waterville Valley Conference & Event Center
All links are provided as a resource for conference
attendees to plan their independent activities while attending MARC2007.
Please let us know about specific additional external links which
you believe ought to be included!
NOTE: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute
endorsement by the MARC2007 committee, MTL, MIT, or the information,
products or services contained therein. MARC2007, MTL, and MIT do
not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find
at these locations.
- New Hampshire Ski Resorts at Waterville Valley
- The website of Waterville Valley. Contains information
about trails, activities, accomodations, ski conditions, etc.
- A First Timer's Guide to Waterville Valley Resort
- Contains information on appropriate dress, travel advice, safety
and health advice, and getting around.
- Waterville Valley Driving Directions
- Includes directions from Manchester, Boston, Providence,
New York, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Halifax.
- Waterville Valley Snow Conditions and Hours
- Hours of operation, weather reports, daily snow and weather report,
lift status report, and grooming report.
- Waterville Valley Conference Center Virtual Tour
- Be there without really being there!
- White Mountain Athletic Club
- Indoor athletic facilities at Waterville Valley... stay fit while
- Not interested in taking the provided shuttle to Waterville Valley?
MIT sponsors Zipcar membership for both Staff and Students. Students,
faculty and staff pay no application fee, no monthly minimum, no
membership deposit. You only need to be 21+ to join.